Monday 18 May 2015

Ribbon or Lace Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to the Crafty Boots Challenges mid challenge reminder. The theme of the current Challenge is 'Ribbon or Lace'. The response to this Challenge has been amazing and we are really enjoying seeing your creations.

Three lucky winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Lucyna and Rebecca were winners of our recent 'Spring' Challenge.

Lucyna

Moje zdjęcie  I am very happy and proud to be here.  My name is Lucyna Marynowska, aka Lula.
I come from the north of Poland.  Fifty- something, stay at home wife, mum of two grown up boys and a happy grandma.  I started my crafting journey 3 years ago and immediately became an addicted paper-lover.  Started with making cards, I am now particularly drawn to mixed media projects and altering things.  And I love making crafty friends all over the world!

This is my take on the theme 'Ribbon or Lace' - a card with a touch of mixed media:



Rebecca

My name is Rebecca but I'm better known as Beckie. I live in Church Village in beautiful Wales, with my husband and two sons, who are 17 and 11.  I have been paper crafting for 14 years.  I started when my eldest son started Welsh primary school to enable us to send Welsh greeting cards to teachers and friends.  Also, my mother is called Mam and Mam-gu and buying cards for her on the high street proved almost impossible.  After getting inspiration from a paper crafting show a few years ago I started die-cutting for most of my projects. 

It is a honour to be a Guest Designer at Crafty Boots Challenges and here is my card:


Our fabulous Design Team have also been very busy and here are some more inspirational ideas from them:

Card by Chris







This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 24 May. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks bunches ladies for my GD spot! Crafty hugs from Lucyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfull inspirations! congratulations Lula and Rebeca

    ReplyDelete