Monday 1 June 2015

Sketch Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to the Crafty Boots Challenges mid challenge reminder. The current challenge is a sketch challenge..


There are one or two additional rules for a sketch challenge:
  • you can rotate the sketch and you can re size the elements if you wish.  
  • do not move the elements around too much, the original sketch layout should still be recognisable.  
  • you can use any materials you like to make anything you like, for example, a card, a box top, a gift bag, a scrapbook page, an ATC, an inchie, etc.  Just as long as the original sketch design is obvious in whatever you make.
Three lucky winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as

Guest Designers. Catherine and Tone were winners of our recent 'Easter' Challenge.

Catherine

Hi, I'm Catherine aka Ammaris Art. I live in Poland with my husband and two children. I'm a very young blogger and card maker. I discovered card making about a year ago and I fell in love with it completely. My favourite style is vintage and shabby chic. I love rich embellishments, layers, die cuts, inks and handmade flowers. 

Today I'm happy and honored to be a Guest Designer at Crafty Boots Challenges and this is my take on the challenge theme:


Tone

Hi.  My name is Tone K. Jensen and I live in Norway under 20 minutes drive north of the capital Oslo. I am 46 years old live with my husband and son (15 years old). I also have a stepdaughter (soon 30 years old).

I've always taken pictures and put them in albums, but I have been scrapping since 2004. The last two or three years I have also started making cards and I have relatively recently start with Project Life (PL) pages.  I guess I am one of few that scrap everything and chronologically.  But I love it, although I have only come to 2007 J (With PL everything goes much faster though).  Scrapping is my way to retrieve energy and relax.  I do not know if I have any special style and if I have I do not quite know what category it falls under. I'm very fond of using stencil and mist and make LO with layers.  Otherwise I use far too much time surfing around in the blogworld, but that's where I get inspiration.


Our lovely Design Team have also come up with some ideas to inspire you.









This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 7 June. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Team for having me as your Guest Designer for this Challenge! I'm soooo happy to be here with you!
    Hugs,
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete